[Ibogaine] comments from star. Dan Bern song

Jeff G jeffgallop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:43:42 CDT 2013

Not the Dan Bern version but a pretty darn good cover I found on YT of the
song I just referenced...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfra34AQi6I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Loving the line,'everybody took one little pill and got saved'....

Give it a listen
Peace
JeffG, who obviously has way too much time on his hands.