[Ibogaine] comments from star

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 09:43:25 CDT 2013

Has anyone heard of proglumide?  I guess it was originally a medication for
ulcers, the side effect was it significantly lowered a person's opiot
tolerance http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proglumide.   I ordered some about
a month ago from Kratomdragon.com, but it still has not come. I don't know
if I got ripped off or not. I have called, sent emails but have not got any
it from. But I am not sure if they sell it in small amounts.  If this works
that would be so AWSOME! Since I have such a hard time with SAOs for 3
months. Has anyone tried it? Lotsof Love, Val