[Ibogaine] for Jeff and all

Jeff G jeffgallop at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:39:57 CDT 2013

Oh yeah sister, It felt great to shake my bones a bit, his song selection
was great, much of it spoke to me...
And actually three weeks ago I was lucky enough to go see the San Francisco
symphony playing Jerry Garcia music with Warren Haynes and on jerry's
birthday to boot.
Then got gifted a ticket to see phish the next night in San Francisco. Now
that was a night. I was on dead tour for a long time and never had seen
phish....that shit was great,I had an absolute ball, and as before my
lysergic experience post ibogaine was fresh and fun fun fun.
Those phish shows are definitely the deep end of the pool, I loved it.
It actually made me feel about two weeks ahead of the game as far as
feeling better.
I've said it before music had been my absolute saviour this time through,
and now that I am strong enough to go out well yea!
Jeeeze I can't seem to write a short post here...
Blah blah blah
JeffG
Yeah....it rocks!!!!!!  The dancing....great too.  When's the last time you
wiggled that money maker?  I loved to dance before dope.  In fact, while
weaning sub I would dance in the dark to excite those endorphins.  .  I'd
turn off the lights, stand in front of the mirror and dance thru "in da
godda devida".  Eventually worked up to actually making it through.  Added
playing the drum solo to boot.  Keep on keeping on.

Sister