[Ibogaine] for Jeff and all

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:22:59 CDT 2013

jeff, i appreciate your honesty. i think we all like to get high. i
know i do. i'd like to be able to say i don't like or want to get high
but it taint nessesarily so.
      the trick is being able to override those wants and needs.
rational alternitives, thinking it through to the end, and caring
enough about yourself to make the hard choices when that screw it
switch gets broken in the off position.
     i'm with you bro and i'm glad to see u posting.
remember the frying pan that night. first time i ever had seared tuna.
      peace love and the underground
       randy