[Ibogaine] for Jeff and all

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 05:25:59 CDT 2013

whaddaya mean just send a msg. star? u mean a new subject for every
answer to a post?

  i think i'll just hash tag the msg's if i can figure out what a hash
tag is. i always thought it was the pound key. then i figured if there
was a pound key then there had to be a kilo key and it being a kilo
key it  had to weigh 2.2 pound keys. so if a msg had a kilo key it
would have to be more important then if it had a pound key.

         right?