[Ibogaine] for Jeff and all

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 15:24:26 CDT 2013

Jeff, That is AWSOME you flushed that opiot before having a second thought.
You know.that 1 pill can completely destroy your life. I have my bf hold on
to my anxiety medication, it is to easy for me to take one just because I
am.having a feeling I don't want to deal with, especially with xanex. I
think that is one of the most over prescribed drugs in the United States,
your only suppose to take it when you are having an anxiety ATTACK not when
you just have  anxiety. Now when I have anxiety I will put a small amount
of Kava powder under my tongue,  it really works. But I heard it can be
hard on the liver so I don't do it constantly. I wish nothing but the best
for you and your son. Lotsof Love, Val