[Ibogaine] for Jeff and all

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 04:12:12 CDT 2013

Thank you for that personal story Jeff. I have been on xanex for 12 years
and I was on Methadone for 3 years where a rehab told my family they could
detox me no problem. My grandparents paid $15,000 fir a 21 day rehab and my
family believed they would detox me. They lies to my family at the end and
said I was all detoxed. My family would not take me to a hospital they were
told I would "doctor shop" , I know I had seizures and I really think my
mom and dad thought I was being DRAMATIC when I was climbing the walls. I
escaped them by going to a mental hospital, being put on Sub. I told my mom
that I am trying to get off sub,  I told her I was sorry but I could not
tell anyone because grandpa was dying, she was just like ok with no
expression I told her I had another seizure, she is in such denial. I told
her about Ibogaine,  she watched some stuff on it. "Valarie, it's not true
look what happened before" I want to leave my current living situation
except I can't imagine anyone in my family going for it and because of my
addiction I 100% rely on someone else. I guess just stay put, keep moving
forward and changing my life, do Ibogaine and have the self esteem to take
care of myself. I am still doing the intervention on my family. How does
anyone in the US convince their family about Ibogaine. Don't they already
think we are crazy? Or is it just me? Lotsof Love, Val