[Ibogaine] for Jeff and all

Jeff G jeffgallop at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:27:59 CDT 2013

Thanks Sister..
Nope I won't be picking up anything but a job.....I hope, being broke sucks.
I did pick up a little work this weekend and even went out last night for
some music, dancing, and a couple of beers.
All the heavy stress and anxiety was around a trip I had to make back to
nyc for moms birthday.
I ran into a ten milligram methadone pill  when I was packing , at the time
I was really freaking out about the work, travel, family issues, but when I
found that pill before I could even think about it I walked into the
bathroom and flushed it.
It was surreal and time was moving in slow motion like when your in a car
wreck. (noribogaine ROCKS)...but I really was not tempted to eat it as I
KNOW that one taste of an opiate is all it takes for me....it's just a
matter of time, maybe even hours before I'm downtown copping dope....
To be clear and honest I did use some Benzos when I was on the verge of
freaking out back east, and do have some more but I think I need to give
them to a friend to hold, cause god damn it I like getting high and they
are a temptation I don't need.
Thanks for checking in.
Peace
JeffG
 Hey Jeff,

I apparently have missed your post around the difficulties your facing
now...a few post go straight to spam...if I don't check daily it's goes to
cyberspace forever w/o me reading.  So no clue on what's happening in your
life but will say one thing.  Don't pick up even if your ass falls off.
 This too shall pass.
Thinking about you.

Sister