[Ibogaine] for Jeff and all

sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 11:02:01 CDT 2013

Hey Jeff,

I apparently have missed your post around the difficulties your facing now...a few post go straight to spam...if I don't check daily it's goes to cyberspace forever w/o me reading.  So no clue on what's happening in your life but will say one thing.  Don't pick up even if your ass falls off.  This too shall pass.
Thinking about you.

Sister