[Ibogaine] sub sucks

Mi Go migoletto75 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 05:20:38 CDT 2013

Is this Valerie again? or her hubby? or someone she sent? just has similar
wording and spelling, not to mention tone.

Dear Migo,

Please do not act so dumb, did I say withdrawals last few days for
everybody? I was talking about myself u moron...Second of all I never said
addiction is same for everybody, I did mention there are different factors
such as personality levels, age and whatnot..

I did say that I am not a long term addict and I got out of it by some will
power,positive thinking, physical activity and support from the girlfriend,
folks and my kids...

Seems like your another naive inpatient one who does not read carefully and
another jealous one that others are progressing, clean, enjoying life yet
your struggling...Sorry but that is not my problem..I only gave hope to
people that if they have no money to do any treatments then it's not beyond
the realms of possibility to quit and stay clean..

Yes life is happy for me now, I never said it was so rosy before I got off
drugs...I took opiates first for the energy because am a sporty lad and I
thought it helped me with the energy department, but I never went through
full blown addiction i.s stealing. prison, lying etc...I was on Subutex for
8 years man, I made a plan to use SAOS for a year and then do Ibogaine, but
I did not need it, and got off SAOs earlier then I thought I would, because
I told myself am still young, I have great support plan in place, I want to
live life without opiates ASAP, I told myself why crave when I can crave
sex? when I got everything going for me? I believe mentality is very
important because it reflects our personality, our addiction level and
other factors..The more selfless you are the more u can succeed and get
respect..I thought about my family, my future, my health, my parents, my
career and other issues, whereas many people just carry on using drugs as
they love the high more then their family, their health and other more
important factors...So yes I do believe mentality has a influence on
addiction..

I tapered off the SAOs using clonidine and few benzos, and did not suffer
much at all, not much mentally either...Am happy, feel normal amd enjoying
life..Not have 1 craving because I simply believe me, my family, kids and
life is more important..If more people thought like this then there will be
less addicts in the world....Yep its hard because emotions and endorphins
take time to come back, and reality hits, but thats where patience and
will-power come in, thats where positive thinking comes in..I honestly did
not feel that bad..My emotions, my energy, my motivation etc all came
within few weeks, and I did say that factors such as edocrine system, diet,
activity level etc all come into play here.. So I was talking about
myself...Just because you've been an addict for 20 years it does not mean
others have to experience what u have, or others will find it hard to quit
nor not quit for 20 years or so...Sorry but everybody is not only different
in detoxes but also in personality and intelligence levels...Yes I
certainly do believe confidence, self-esteem and being good looking
slim/athletics plays a big part in life and not just in recovery.. When
your young and sexy u get stared at, u know people will like u pshycally, u
know u can get attention, so this makes recovery helpful, it makes u feel
good, keeps u occupied, gives u great sex and great partners, providing of
course ur loyal, caring and have mental chemistry too.. Trust me looking
forward to shagging a model look a great butt is amazing, am lucky that
I've been with a woman like that for years, yet everyday we enjoy it, and
this helps recovery..I worked hard in life and my girlfriend believes I
have a great personality, not just great in bed, this is why am proud,
happy and content, not to mention having a great career..

Am genuinely sorry if u and others are long term addicts,but part of the
blame lyes with u too for being addicted this long... An ex-addict said
anybody who thinks of life as a important factor, same as their family,
their health and future etc will do their utmost best to quit and stay
clean, even if the likes of Iboga are not available to them or if they do
not have the $$$.....Some people simply aren't strong or selfless enough to
think like that, like I said they think a high is more important..

Anyway good luck Valerie/Migo, hope u can reach the other side-same as me
and others...Just man or woman up..Evetything is a tool to recovery other
then yourself, remember that..U have to got WANT IT...If I can do it
without Iboga and am no God, then am sure all you can, if u put ur mind to
it...Thats all am saying, giving hope to folks that nothing is impossible
if u put ur mind to it, if u dont have the cash or luxaries to afford Iboga
then it does not mean its the end...Just rise up!!!

Am out for good..Bye Bye!!!!..

hmmmm, dumbass, im clean since 4 years and travell all the world since
then!! a thing you will never do hehe, and i went through things i hope you
never will, anyway, i feel 99% dumber than before reading your BS, wow,

you are a guy which ate the intelligence with a spoon, let me tell you
something, say NEVER, NEVER, your golden bubble can burst tomorrow, anyway,
you are lost time my friend, so i stop now, have a nice life