[Ibogaine] Desperate for help

sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 09:01:18 CDT 2013

I traveled to mx for my tx and never regretted the decision to this day.  I researched the place, talk to those who been there.  Wasn't perfect but got exactly what I went for.
Coming straight from methadone is not easy, takes much more time, risky, so best he/she does leave the USA for her tx.  A provider who understands methadone/ibogaine in the USA....doubt very much would take that on.  Best she goes where she can stay a month, get treated correctly then stay in USA a waste her 3 grand for a three/five day tx.

I wish her smooth journey

Sister