[Ibogaine] Kratom and Phenibut is saving me.....

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 15:02:24 CDT 2013

Sure it makes sense your an addict.  If fact you would be a polly addict.
 Some people say my drug of choice is all of them.  Well I can't see
someone wanting to do uppers and downers or mushroom and downers.

>From wiki:

Oh, you posted about the crockadil which I believe has the real
name Diamorphine[edit]
See also: Heroin maintenance

In Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, longterm
injecting drug users who do not benefit from methadone and other medication
options are being treated with pure injectable diamorphine that is
administered under the supervision of medical staff. For this group of
patients, diamorphine treatment has proven superior in improving their
social and health situation.[18] Studies show that even after years of
homelessness and delinquency and despite severe comorbidities, about half
of the patients find employment within the first year of treatment.[19]
LAAM[edit]
See also: Levacetylmethadol

LAAM was previously used to treat opioid dependence. In 2003 the drug's
manufacturer discontinued production. At this time there are no available
generic versions produced.
<<<

Now if I am not mistaking the crock only lasted 90 minutes and I can not
see how that can help addiction.

I know a guy who was taking LAMM as a test subject they ran their test and
told him that this would be the last week or whatever.  He then went to a
methadone clinic.  It is like a long lasting methadone I am not sure if it
is harder to kick.

Best,

  - JIM