[Ibogaine] opiate detox without pain

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 12:16:43 CDT 2013

That's sounds good, except it looks like it hits the receptors as Kratom.
Kratom hits the same receptors as Ultram which I am allergic to. Ultram is
actually a great drug to keep you from.detoxing and its not listed as a
narcotic. I use to take it whenever I ran out of pill, but I didn't know I
was allergic to it till someone witnessed me have a seizure.
My pods are here I upped my dose to 3large pods 4small pods a dose. It
seems to be working but there were only like 25 pods in there. That means
it's going to last me a whole 4 days. So are you totally off the SUB?
How are You feeling?
Love ya, Val