[Ibogaine] over the counter way to get off suboxone

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 07:32:18 CDT 2013

Hi Star,

Did you see that Dr telling people how good it is?  I listened twice and he
contradicts himself.  He says Sub w/d is not as severe as opiates.  He does
say the Sub w/d can go on for months, to me that sounds pretty bad, it
would be easier to kick any kind of habit than one that can go on for
months and maybe longer.  With opiates your ok in a month, not good just
ok, you can work and that.  He does not mention about the fog it can put
you into now you an addict for life.  Now if your an addict and all you
know are heroin and pills and you go talk to him in his office he makes it
sound so good, take a pill and live happily ever after.  However, the
honeymoon is over in a few years and the numbness and depression start and
the ya feel like crap stage begins.  I truly believe the Dr believes what
he is saying and gives ya a smooth sale job and you can believe the Dr or
the many people who, like the Dr said, say it is the worst of all.  I
believe the people of the forum, in fact I doubt if there are more than one
or two that will tell you that sub is good.

Best,

  - JIM