[Ibogaine] Kratom and Phenibut is saving me.....

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 00:51:08 CDT 2013

Haha yes by OJ I meant Orange Juice, it looks like a swamp when you do it
that way.  yuck ... gag

Coming off of bouncing between 2-4 mgs of Subutex. I started with 1tsp, per
cup , then wait an hour and if you don't feel better do it again,
Then you can find out a good dose, more does NOT mean better, if you take
to much you WILL puke.
I got a buzz off of it, and my tolerance quickly went up. The withdrawal is
the same as coming off a short acting opiot.
<3 Val