[Ibogaine] Kratom and Phenibut is saving me.....

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:59:40 CDT 2013

L.N, I also used Kratom to help me get off Sub.
I was bouncing between 2-4mgs when I switched to Kratom. This is how I did
it.  It worked great until it gave me a seizure, so now I can no longer use
it :(

brew it the same way you brew coffee, use can start off by using 1 tsp per
cup can go up to 1 table spoon based on tolerance to.start off, after you
make your first batch of kratom through the coffee maker you can always run
it back through the coffee pot and increase the dose 2 times. Try the
smaller dose first and gauge how you feel it takes about 30 minutes to an
hour to kick in. Add some lemon. I found it quite tasty, but definitely
needs the lemon for taste.

I found when I just mixed the kratom with hot water or OJ it did not work
as well. Plus it made me puke a few times. I would not suggest drinking the
powder.

Lotsof Love, Val