[Ibogaine] phenibut and litium orantate

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:26:47 CDT 2013

why? because of all the opiates ive taken sub was damn near impossible to
quit. when i got to 2mg the anxiety was so bad that i would of cut off a
finger to make it stop. it affected me a lot deeper than any other opiate
and triggered my flight or fight response. ive cold turkeyed from a lot of
opiates, and the sub was intolerable to quit. it was so damn horrible. i
was not even using sub very long... it got me so damn high.. i dont know
who says it doesnt get you high... i was high for 2 days the first time i
tried it...