[Ibogaine] Krockodil

Jeff G jeffgallop at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 13:08:17 CDT 2013

Sorry to hear that Edward.
We all go through the ups and downs. Seems like life, sober or not, using
dope or not, is a series of ups and downs. For me the downs get most of the
attention, I struggle to give my ups the same. It's a head scratcher for me
always.
I have always enjoyed your posts, you seem very much a kind man.
I hope you feel better soon.
Peace
JeffG