[Ibogaine] Krockodil

Jeff G jeffgallop at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 12:37:22 CDT 2013

Thank you very very much for telling your and your families stories.
I think all of us who find there way to this list have stories to tell.
Most of them full of despair, and hope...and many times triumph.
I wish the best to you, your sons, and your husband. It is quite clear he
is a very lucky man.
Peace
JeffG