[Ibogaine] Krockodil

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 12:01:20 CDT 2013

Hi Gabrijela,

Interesting story, sorry about hubby, I know it must hurt you and the
children.  Staying clean is hard, I thought I was going to be an addict all
my life.  I have a friend who spend 20 years in prison and was 47 years
old, so you could say he spent his whole life in jail, it's sad.  He is the
only one who can keep himself clean.  Besides the Ibo Experience there is
 also after care and basic things you must do like keep away from those who
use and get clean friends, therapists can sometimes help.  Ibo worked for
me the the fourth time I took it and I have been clean now off opiates for
2 yrs.

Nice to have you stop by and say hello.

Best,

  - JIM