[Ibogaine] Krockodil

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:12:26 CDT 2013

Hi Gabrijela,

Don't worry about you English, we do not take discredit for misspelling  or
making minor mistakes.

That was a very interesting letter you wrote.  I know people who are happy
on methadone.  In Michigan if your clean for years you can get 4 week take
homes.  My buddy has been on met for 28 years and I asked him why have you
been on so long and he said it keeps me out of jail.  That was the most
important and intelligent thing he ever said to me.  He used to get into
legal trouble time and time again and went to jail time and time again.  I
hate methadone but it is better than being in jail, this guy did not have a
choice either steal and go to jail or live on methadone for the rest of
your life.

May I ask what country your are form and if you want tell us a little bit
about yourself if you would like.  Like were you on heroin, met, sub or
whatever, how did you quit.  Again just share what you want to.  Your
letter shows thought and wisdom, glad to see you on the forum.

Best,

  -JIM