[Ibogaine] Kratom and Phenibut is saving me.....

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 23:00:07 CDT 2013

Matt,

The last part is... I first wanted to write unfortunately, but then
paused: fortunately?...
Not possible.
Concerning this:
"... contingency plans in the event one of you does not succeed at staying
off..."

I sometimes understand some English words somehow freely.
In case of "contingency" I think of "second plan"?

I know enough about how difficult it could be to succeed when in a couple
where BOTH are users/addicts.
But I don't care much about theory or statistics, at least in this case.
I hope I can shape my destiny by my own "statistics".

But most importantly, this girl is with me since the very beginning.
We've been through "Eden and hell", good times and bad times.
So no matter what, I'm with her to the end.
I guess it sounds utopic, but it just is.

I better look at it the following way: no matter what, I wish her the best
and only the best.
So if one falls, the other will extend a helping hand.

As for "after Ibogaine"...
We're on a really good path, for the first time STEADY, CONTINUOUSLY. It's
been a year'n'half.

I just want to find my way, you know. Do what I'm good at.
Make some money in this materialistic world.
Her, she wants kids, to see the world.
The human stuff.
:)

We're doing our best. She's exercising every morning, lowering her dose. I
work, try to start something of my own, something with a sense.

:)

Sergey