[Ibogaine] weird and random question

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 20:13:29 CDT 2013

Jeff,

There a LOT of what you wrote that completely resonates with my view of the
world.

*(you wrote)*
"...Once you start reading watching and waking up you can see their
influence all around us.
And yes they are very much into population reduction and do not care a bit
about us.
We are cattle to them, useless fodder, using up their precious resources.
And so posioning us with gmo food, fluoridated water, vaccines seems just
peachy to them.
Empathy does not exist in their world..."

I agree.

When I write cynical stuff, it's to mostly fuck around, or get attention, I
don't always know myself...
:)

But I do understand the important stuff, the underlying issues, the major
problems with our
level as intelligent beings today...

An example I find funny is how even the most advanced experiments in
science are done today on planet earth: people just smash "things"
(particles, objects, laser beams,etc..) together and
see what happens.
That's a clear indication at what level humans are on today.
A baby experimenting with his toys.
Spiritually?
A baby doesn't even have a strong sense of "right and wrong" yet...

I am an optimist, and I believe there are processes that are not up to us,
humans.
So we will improve.
A country like Canada, where health is free, where there's welfare for any
poor individual, where there's some kind of justice at courts of law, where
there's relative freedom... could NOT EVEN EXIST IN DREAMS JUST TWO HUNDRED
YEARS AGO.

I am an optimist and a philanthropist, even though I am still down to earth.

Empathy is embedded in every human's inner wirings of mind.
(BBC HORIZON: "ARE WE GOOD OR EVIL"   incredibly interesting...)

Sergey