[Ibogaine] Kratom and Phenibut is saving me.....

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 19:53:45 CDT 2013

Mroz,

Yes, here it is.
It's been more than two weeks that you're off Sub, if I'm not mistaken (I
was asking that same thing on another post, just overlook it... :))

Are you weening off really fast on Kratom, or are you going more slowly but
steady?
Do you have your Iboga yet, or a place ready?

I wish you success in whatever way you choose.
I'm sure interested in how people go about the details of "sobering up", as
I'm preparing myself
capitally, thoroughly. Or at least I try to do my best. For next spring, me
and my girl.

Sergey