[Ibogaine] phenibut and litium orantate

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 18:01:02 CDT 2013

Benzos are BY FAR THE WORST SUBSTANCE to get off.
There's a lot of documented proof to that.

Same as alcohol, benzos act on the GABBA receptors, which are part of the
system that is responsible for the
HOMEOSTASIS of the brain, i.e. the BALANCE between "up/stimulation" and
"down/suppression" states of the brain and consequently, the body.

I've personally seen a man fall in convulsions and being driven away in an
ambulance, and another one roll down the stairs, also driven away, but
ending up in coma in a hospital. Both times during an attempted quick detox
in one of those "detox therapies".  Both men were quitting alcohol, which
is the same shit as benzos, only not so bad....

Here's a wiki quote...

Post-acute benzodiazepine
withdrawal[edit<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome&action=edit&section=4>
]
See also: Benzodiazepine withdrawal
syndrome<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome>

Disturbances in mental function can persist for several months or years
after withdrawal from
benzodiazepines<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_from_benzodiazepines>.
Psychotic depression persisting for more than a year following
benzodiazepine withdrawal has been documented in the medical literature.
The patient had no prior psychiatric history. The symptoms reported in the
patient included, major depressive
disorder<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_depressive_disorder>
 with psychotic <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychotic> features,
including persistent depressed mood, poor concentration, decreased
appetite<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appetite>
, insomnia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insomnia>,
anhedonia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia>,
anergia and psychomotor
retardation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychomotor_retardation>.
The patient also experienced paranoid ideation (believing she was being
poisoned and persecuted by co-employees), accompanied by sensory
hallucinations. Symptoms developed after abrupt withdrawal of
chlordiazepoxide and persisted for 14 months. Various psychiatric
medications were trialed which were unsuccessful in alleviating the
symptomatology. Symptoms were completely relieved by recommending
chlordiazepoxide for irritable bowel syndrome 14 months
later.[20]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-20>
Another
case report, reported similar phenomenon in a female patient who abruptly
reduced her diazepam dosage from 30 mg to 5 mg per day. She developed
electric shock sensations,
depersonalisation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalisation>
, anxiety <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety>,
dizziness<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dizziness>,
left temporal lobe EEG spiking activity,
hallucinations<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinations>,
visual perceptual and sensory distortions which persisted for
years.[21]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-tuobicp-21>

A clinical trial of patients taking the benzodiazepine alprazolam
(Xanax<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanax>)
for as little as 8 weeks triggered protracted symptoms of memory deficits
which were still present after up to 8 weeks post cessation of alprazolam.
[22]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-22>
Treatment
[edit<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome&action=edit&section=5>
]
The condition gradually improves over a period of time which can range from
six months to several years in more severe
cases.[23]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-23>
[24]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-24>
 Acamprosate <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acamprosate> has been found to
be effective in alleviating some of the post acute withdrawal symptoms of
alcohol withdrawal.[25]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-25>
[26]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-26>
 Carbamazepine <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbamazepine> or
trazodone<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trazodone>
 may also be effective in the treatment of post acute withdrawal syndrome.
[27]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-27>
[28]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-28>
[29]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-29>
 Cognitive behavioral
therapy<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_behavioral_therapy>
 can also help the post acute withdrawal syndrome especially when cravings
are a prominent
feature.[30]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-30>