[Ibogaine] Poppy Pods

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:50:40 CDT 2013

I quit smoking after my mother in law died suddenly  this year, of single
cell lung cancer. She was only 52.

She only lived for 2 weeks after finding out, it was already stage four.
She stayed here with us until she left us, my bf was o depressed all he
could do was sleep, but somehow I was able to take care of her.

He blames himself for not being there, but he was in denial.

I really think a Ibogaine treatment would help him deal with everything, he
was 100  percent a mama's boy.

Lotsof Love, Val