[Ibogaine] Poppy Pods

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:45:47 CDT 2013

I see your point of view about wanting your family to get involved but the
truth is not that many people care if your clean or not.  They may complain
or point fingers and say why don't she just quit?  Right, it's not that
easy, they don't understand and you can not convince them.  You must kick
and stay clean because You want to and I think your sick and tired of it
and ready to quit.

I just want you to know that with you medical conditions that it is
somewhat dangerous to DIY but I know how bad you want to get off.  After
your off for 6 months your mind should start to clear up.  There is a
phrase called getting your head cracked.  That happened to me the last
time, the fourth time.  It changed my eating habits to very little sugar
and many other good things.  If your a smoker it would be a good time to
quit the cigs, I tell everybody that, might as well for it kills ya just as
dead and a rough way to go too.  I would say do the Ibo as soon as possible
then you can move and start a new life in Oregon or wherever, get clean
before you run into sub or met.

Best,

  - JIM

Best,