[Ibogaine] Poppy Pods

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:17:42 CDT 2013

I am waiting for my pods, I was so.sick yesterday but have such a great
boyfriend he did what he had to do in order to get me well untill the pods
get here tomorrow.
He is not an addict but once I found out about Ibogaine and knew I wanted
to get clean I entered myself in a drug outpatient program. He has gone to
ALL the family meetings, So he tries his best to understand.
We are definitely doing the Ibogaine and he knows how bad I want to get
clean. So I would not call him an enabler.
He is just keeping me well until I have my treatment.
I wish my family would go to the family meetings, but their all in denial.
Lotsof Love, Val