[Ibogaine] Poppy Pods

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 02:43:13 CDT 2013

I'm all out of SAOs tomorrow,  I did order some Kratom, but after speaking
with a few people I feel it's not the best move. I had a seizure on Kratom
and upon further investigation I learned that it hits the same receptors as
Ultram (which I am allergic to and gives me seizures),.So after speaking
with a few people I learned the ibogaine makes you more susceptible to
seizures. So I surely should not be taking anything that has caused a
seizure in my past before my treatment.  Ok sorry let me get to the point.
Poppy Pods seem to be very expensive so I would like to know
How long a half a pound would last?
Does anyone have any good referrals to buy the pods?
How well do they work?

Thanks everyone after tomorrow I may be detoxing,  so I just want to thank
you all for your love and support if it wasn't for all of you, I would have
just said Fuck It!  Back to Subutex and being a Stepford Wife, just going
along with anything , not carrying about anyone but myself. Its been a hard
journey, thanks for guiding me through the Jungle.
Lotsof Love, Val