[Ibogaine] Kratom and Phenibut is saving me.....

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:04:34 CDT 2013

Hi Mroz,

You said it's been day five OFF SUB.
Even though you're substituting with an opioid agonist, albeit much, much
of a different, BETTER type,- Kratom-, I would still love to know how
things are "feeling"?
Sub has a particularity, SLOW RECEPTOR DISSOCIATION, which should translate
in a very slow onset of withdrawals, although ultimately not necessarily
less painful/suffering.

So how many days you're off Sub?
How long have you been taking it AND what was the initial dose?
How does it feel?

Hope these questions are not too intrusive.

Tnx

Sergey