[Ibogaine] "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD?"

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 09:00:39 CDT 2013

 Hi Sergey,

Did you ever take a BIG hit of Sally D and if so
did you enjoy it??  It says somewhere that 90% of
those that take a big hit of SD the first time do not
repeat it.  I would not do it again,  It was short acting but was not all
that pleasant.  Also, there is no such think as using just a little for a
little bit gets ya going.

Best,

  - JIM