[Ibogaine] Krockodil

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 06:43:40 CDT 2013

Hi, so I have been off Sub fir almost 3 months. But I don't have the money
for treatment, and I am all out of Sao's, I have never done H before and I
am thinking about going back to the. Methadone Clinic for a month until I
have the money.  I am thinking about my bf watching me ( non addict)  and
do my ibogaine session.
I don't Know what to do, I was told that if I am only on Methadone for a
month I will only have to be on SAOs for 4 days. Since I have no money, and
want to be cleaned more than anything in my life,  I am thinking  I should
just do this by myself at my my house. I am so ready to be clean and get
this part of my life over with I never wanted sobriety so much  in my
entire life. I agree that I am weak I cannot handle a full-blown detox
after being on the run for 6 years , my question is should I go on
Methadone? Or Should I just order some Ibogaine  and do it myself? All of
your input would be greatly appreciated.
Lotsof Love,  Val