[Ibogaine] Danielle

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:24:05 CST 2013

Daniel, I don't know if you have looked into this but it is safer then
going on pills that will be abused and not to mention expensive, or go to
heroin.
Kratomassociation.org
I know of a few people personally who are staying off Methadone this way,
and I personally used it to help me get off Subutex, untill I had a
seizure.  If you have a history of seizures high doses of Kratom can make
you easily seizure susceptible.
Lotsof Love, Val