[Ibogaine] Born addicted

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 21:05:04 CST 2013

Val, how did you learn to live the life you lived?  Well now you have to
Learn to live clean, you learn to deal with your problems which is refereed
to as living life on life's terms.  You can't have everything you want, you
can't feel happy all the time sometimes you may feel depressed.  You have
just kicked a habit that has been bothering you for years you not ready to
go dancing and surfing just yet - it don't work like that.  If it worked
like that there we be no addicts, just take Ibo and live happly every
after.  NO, you got to live one day at a time.  Many people on this forum
are clean they went through it and many with little help.  I am not
comparing just pointing out that it can be done but it is not easy and you
got to work on it.  Matt was one of the worst junkies, used to have an
ambulance drive to the hospital all the time and he turned his life around.
 I have heard miracle stories of people putting their life back together.

This forum helped me, I can relate to the people.  This forum is kind of
like a 24hr NA meeting where there don't bitch at ya for using and their
kind enough not to bitch is you like a little acid or something.  And
beware of changing your addiction.  Don't quit opiates then start drinking
or sample coke.  You quit the cigs you can quit the dope too.

 - JIM