[Ibogaine] Another one bites the dust

Donny Drake donnydrake18 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 04:43:44 EDT 2013

Can you clarify  if this woman had pre-existing heart problem? or any other problem? or is it directly related to the Ibogaine itself?

I can understand the need of cardiact monitors and blood pressure machine but what good does it do when patient is going through Iboga? if blood pressure reaches dangerous and heart monitor shows abornomality then what can a sitter do? take them to the hospital? but they will still be under the influence of Iboga, so what really advantageous can a cardiact machines and others alike have while a patient is going through Iboga?