[Ibogaine] off topic - Please if you could assist us

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 16:18:31 EDT 2013

no matter what you say or do, someone will be annoyed... its the human
condition...
i just got diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and i sometimes need to use
pain pills... god damn it.... just what i needed.... a part of me wants to
just live with the pain so i dont have to take the pills, but after i take
them, i feel so much better... uggggg...... im pissed about it.. i wish my
body would just be cool and not rebel against me.... lol