[Ibogaine] Please if you could assist us.

Dragan Stamenovic misvetli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:37:46 EDT 2013

Dear all,

could you be so kind to help me to take my dear wife to trip to Istanbul
for 6 days period. I know its funny request but as we are from Serbia any
savings in money is like huge financial support. All you have to do is to
follow this link which is leading you to radio web sight
http://indexradio.com/Vesti/196/7-dana-u-istambulu . When you scroll down
you will see pictures of newly married maidens and grooms and if you could
just click on button GLASAJ which actually means to vote. Picture of my
wife and me is one were six persons are holding maiden in their hands.

You can vote once a day and competition is lasting until Friday.

Thank you all,

>From opened and grateful hart,

Dragan

p.s once again sorry for misusing this forum

--
existence, essence, truth ...