[Ibogaine] Any tips on finding a good post-ibo counselor in MA/NH?

Donny Drake donnydrake18 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 13 03:06:33 EDT 2013

Hi Sara I have also been told best bet is to go down an opiate route. I have morphine sulphate ER at my disposal and some codeine, any idea how long I should switch for? my dose of suboxone is 1mg to 0.8, I am going lower each week until I am on 0.1. If a person is taking a low dose of suboxone then do you still need to switch to a small opiate?

Is it true long term meth and suboxone users need more Iboga? and they need the flood dose to be split in3 days rather then 1 initial flood?

How can you really tell how a person is health wise and mentally before they do Iboga?  if they have had opiates in their brain for 6 or 7 years they won't feel any normality until they are off the opiate, thats why they want to do Iboga.

Some people are saying TA is best yet others say HCL or mixed of HCL and TA, because both meth and suboxone are strong and long lasting so they need the highest Iboga dosage and some aftercare of boosters.. I was just wondering what kind of Iboga you usually provide for long term long opiate addicts and what type of Iboga do you give to people after the initial treatment.

My health is normal I would say, my only problem is the fatigue and depression that comes after stopping opiates like methadone and suboxone/subutex, this can last for several months, so I wish Iboga will help with that?

thank you.