[Ibogaine] Any tips on finding a good post-ibo counselor in MA/NH?

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 13 01:31:25 EDT 2013

Hi,
 each person is different, I am looking into each one personally. in any case it would be better to swap to a short
working opiate and to lower the amount step wise.that is the best way.
the stronger, fitter, healthier the person is before the treatment the easier it goes.
if you can not swap to a short working opiate from your Doctor, something like Vicodin the best would be Kratom.
there is kartom extract that you could by from a web shop.
Sara

 Sara