[Ibogaine] Any tips on finding a good post-ibo counselor in MA/NH?

Donny Drake donnydrake18 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 19:19:30 EDT 2013

Sara

I want to ask you what your after-care protocol do you provide and what type of Ibogaine treatment do you provide..Do you mix HCL and TA for an initial flood treatment? if someone is coming off long opiates such as methadone and suboxone do you give them TA or HCL or both? and what do you provide afterwards i.e root bark or TA boosters.

thanks.