[Ibogaine] Any tips on finding a good post-ibo counselor in MA/NH?

fallen eden falleneden1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:47:37 EDT 2013

Hey Dan, I gave her a call and sent you an email off-list with the info,
her website etc; hopefully she'll know someone in your area, or be able to
work with you via skype if it seems like a good match! She's also a fan of
meditation; like Sara mentioned I bet a buddhist retreat would be a great
idea if you can fund the travel!