[Ibogaine] Any tips on finding a good post-ibo counselor in MA/NH?

fallen eden falleneden1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:53:48 EDT 2013

I'll get the info; I don't have her skype name bc I have never done it that
way yet, but can give you general contact info- the best way to reach her
is call, and she'll give a call back. I fortunately didn't hit a huge
CBT-skepticism wall after my treatment because the psychologist was very
open, but her colleagues threw around terms like "placebo effect" etc. I
had a major advantage though in that I saw her both briefly before and
after treatment, and it was quite clear there was no placebo! That's why I
suggest with whoever you see, talk with them a few times beforehand and
notify them of your treatment date, then come back.. They'll know without a
doubt that the ibogaine did wonders for you! (This, actually, may have been
how I turned my CBT psych at the time into a believer- she was shocked!)