[Ibogaine] Any tips on finding a good post-ibo counselor in MA/NH?

Dan McDonald mutex77 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 13:05:45 EDT 2013

Thank you so much for all that info! And if you wouldnt mind sending me the contact info i'd really appreciate it. I didnt even think about skype sessions! That could work really well for me, I work in IT and have some weird hours.

I definitely want a psychologist and not a psychiatrist. I think I can make alot of progress by having someone guide me through things, and I dont want to be taking drugs of any kind every day if at all possible.

I was wondering what CBT was, I saw that thrown around alot when googling councelors.  Ive been in treatment in one form or another since the late 90s and CBT works very well for me, I just didnt know what it was called;. Ive never had a counselor that even knew what ibogaine was. They all seem to think its the same as those "rapid detox" naltrexone horror story things, And when I tell them what it really is its met with doubt and even ridicule. Im used to it.

Im open to trying transendental psychotherapy as well so ill look around for it, but I dont know if I'll be able to find it.

Again thank you for the info!
Dan