[Ibogaine] Any tips on finding a good post-ibo counselor in MA/NH?

Dan McDonald mutex77 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 13:05:04 EDT 2013

Ive been planning on taking ibogaine for the 2nd time (1st time was 3 or 4 years ago, and bad things were going on in my life so sobriety didnt last long) but I really want to have a good councilor in place before I do it. I have insurance.

Ive seen some great councilors, some ok, and some that gave advice that was just really really bad. I know it may take going to a few till I find one that clicks, but i'd like to eliminate the really bad ones at least.

Any tips on finding one other than randomly choosing a name from a list? Perhaps a website that has reviews for them? Someone knows of someone they'd recommend (or someone to avoid!) in Northern MA/Southern NH?

Before someone suggests just going to AA/NA meetings, not my thing really. I get infinitely more out of individual counseling.

Thanks!