[Ibogaine] Affordable Ibogaine Treatment Help,answer to Jim,

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 29 10:37:43 CDT 2013

>"Okay, so, you're
> treating people without requiring any medical tests whatsoever, you have no idea what their pre-existing medical
> conditions happen to be, except for what the patient is already aware of and has chosen to disclose... and then you're
> whacking them with megadoses of ibogaine, ibogaine extract, some flowers you found growing in your garden because
> they're pretty and blue, and you happen to like the color blue, and after all of this, you're also dumping 15 other
> psychoactive plants into the mix. Do you have any idea whatsoever what the pharmacokinetics of that huge tangled-up
> <SplaT> happen to be? Basically, what you're doing here, is Completely Fucking Crazy, and trying to unravel what all
> of this shit does to the body and brain, is making my head hurt."

Hey Vector,

My understanding is proven to be true, I have seen the improvement in People lives, which is not so crazy after all.
It is normal here, on this list, that some arrogant person who has no idea at all what I do, will try to discredit me.
anyway, after 14 years other people came up with this, so when there are more people thinking the same, that becomes
acceptable and not call crazy at all, the person who wrote that comment is Completely Fucking crazy himself I hope his
heart will hurt long enough until publicly apology. beside I have never force anyone to come to me to take anything or
to believe in what I do or how I do it.Most of the people who come here,have seen others who have been with me and got
well.

New studies show that psilocybin removes the trauma and fear from memories in the minds of mice, and even stimulates
the growth of a significant amount of new brain cells.

Studies from The University of South Florida indicate that psilocin (or psilocybin, which metabolizes into psilocin),
found in “shrooms”, triggers new brain cell growth, and erases frightening memories from mice. Mice trained to fear
electric shock when hearing a noise associated with the shock, stopped reacting in fear to the noise when given a
small dose of psilocybin, much more quickly, in contrast to mice given no psilocybin. “They simply lost their fear”,
exclaimed the co-author of the study, Dr. Juan Sanchez-Ramos, a professor of movement disorders.

Much more research could be done by ordinary people and professors alike, if the US government and other too powerful
governments weren’t at war with their own citizens over drugs. Psilocybin mushrooms, or “shrooms” of course, are
illegal in the United States, and illegal in other countries simply because the US and western powers bullied them
into compliance or persuaded them by some means we don’t know of. Psilocybin mushrooms are a genus of mushroom, called
“psilocybe”. Such mushrooms that fall into this genus are Psilocybe Cubensis, or Psilocybe Bispora.

People are eager to look into the idea of using Psilocybin Mushrooms to cure PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder),
chronic depression, and a wide range of other mental and physical ailments, so we will just have to get government off
our backs to do so. These mushrooms are harmless, cannot cause overdose, cannot cause death (unless you become
frightened and hurt yourself on accident, but that is extremely rare and potentially unheard of, and is the case for
almost any psychoactive substance).

Despite its harmlessness, amazing medical potential, and ability to produce phenomenal spiritual/mystical experiences,
the gangs of government have nearly all banned Psilocybin Mushrooms. Therefore, for our prosperity, we must peacefully
resist unjust laws like this, and use miracle products of the earth such as cannabis and psilocybin mushrooms
regardless, until the laws are deemed as ridiculous as they are, and no longer enforced.

To further illustrate these studies, they showed that mice treated with low doses of psilocybin had significant growth
of new brain cells, because psilocin binds to a brain receptor that stimulates new brain cell growth, and short term
memory formation. When the people regularly participate in civil disobedience and do what they will as long as it
hurts nobody, without the tyrannical permission of the federal government, when we disobey those laws that inhibit us,
then we can find out if we can use psilocybin to replace Prozac , the mass murder pill used to treat depression that
pollutes our water and causes fish to unusually murder other fish.

The science behind psilocybin treating depression is, depressed individuals typically have over active medial
prefrontal cortex regions of the brain, and psilocybin eases this, and makes the brain function normally here.
Psilocybin, and Psilocybin mushrooms, promote emotional stability and well being, can induce profound spiritual
experiences, have been used for thousands of years medicinally, and it is now completely proven that they are
beneficial and harmless.

This can more than likely be finally an effective, non dangerous or pharmaceutical treatment for PTSD too, because it
curbs the brain’s traumatic association with the images, sounds, and sensory memories from a traumatic experience.
“Shrooms” promote health and normal brain function, despite that being the exact opposite of what mainstream news and
culture has fed you for years, because of the criminal government we are forced to put up with. Not to mention,
Psilocybin is extremely chemically close to the neurotransmitters found in our brains, like serotonin.

Thanks,

Sara Glatt

 There's the ibogaine fatalities list that Lee Albert put together and then a lot of people quoted, the problem is he