[Ibogaine] Happy New Year

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 19:31:25 CST 2013

Happy New Years Randy.
Thank you for everything you have done for Ares and I .
I just could not even imagine both my parents being killed the same year, I
am glad he has you to talk to.
This has truly been the worst and best year of my life.
I'm happy to be entering the New Year non-dependant on opiots.
You are a wonderful person, It was great having you come down and visit me
in California,
Next year we should be in Oregon, I look forward to seeing you there.
Woo-Hoo 2013 is almost over!

Here is to a beautiful 2014!

Love, Val