[Ibogaine] sergey

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:47:42 CST 2013

Star, I hope you feel better soon. How long does the swine flu last?
That is awesome you are off the sub!
I have been on Methadone maintenance and Sub maintenance.  I kicked Sub
once but I don't remember how soon I relapsed back on Norco.
I could NEVER imagined a cold turkey Methadone detox!  I went 10 days one
time and ended up in the psych ward.
To me Methadone withdrawal is more physically painful.
Bufenorphine withdrawal may not be as intense but the PAWS seem to last
Forever.........
You are doing so good!Your an  inspiration to me!
I LOVE watching someone get better in REAL TIME.

Lotsof Love, Val