[Ibogaine] sergey response

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 08:18:58 CST 2013

Hi Serge,

On Met I could go done to 30 and 35 mg and then would start using.  And if
you go too low it is like being in perpetual w/d.  Do you have to go to the
clinic ever day or do you get take homes?

I can't really say but for me if you shoot the stuff dillies are not that
great for detoxing.  For me I can not detox while shooting dillies, better
off snorting something or better yet use 12 hr tabs of morphine so your not
checking the clock to see when you can take your next vike.

@Danielle

Yeah that is the reason I Hate met clinics.  I don't like people telling me
what to do - it runs in the family.  I don't like to be told not to use,
smoke weed, when to cut down or when to pee in a cup.  But ya gotta
remember I went to them they did not come to me.  Oh it is hell in the
winter, if your car don't start, if the electricity is out, if a tornado
comes and blows the clinic down.... well your in trouble.  I often wonder
what those who were on Methadone did when Hurricane Sandy hit.  Going to
the hospital and telling them that you go to a clinic and need met could
mean a long walk and a long wait in line and dirty looks from the Drs and
staff.

Best,

  - JIM