[Ibogaine] Danielle

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 19:20:43 CST 2013

Tyler,
I have been told you should take it on an empty stomach.

As far as fasting I would think it's not a good thing to do, your body is
going to need a lot of strength plus the next couple of days afterwards you
might not have any type of appetite.
I am NOT an expert, I have only done Ibogaine once. That is just my
opinion. I'm sure other more wiser people can chime in here, and help you.

VERY IMPORTANT:  Don't forget to take some benedryl to help with the
nausea. It saved me! (Thanks Star)

I wish you the best and I am sure other people on here can help you.

Lotsof Love, Val