[Ibogaine] Danielle

danielle danielle6175 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 28 11:42:39 CST 2013

Annette!  Wusssup beautiful Momma??!!!

My Christmas was...accomplished.  Like; "Mission Accomplished".  All the important people in my life feel loved and taken care of and I held it together in a manner that let's them stay in their holiday happy place.  I managed to not look like a stressed out bummer.  I honored all the traditional festivities (baking, gift giving, mistletoe, etc.,) and pasted on a smile in the process.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the good Lord for MAKEUP!!  If whatever I need to have displayed on my face isn't naturally there; some well placed shadowing, highlights, and sparkles will paste it on for me.

Don't get me wrong; I'm fortunate to have the people in my life that love me NO MATTER the condition of my brain.  But; there are times when they deserve to enjoy life without needing my dysfunction to be mixed in with their oxygen.  I guess I feel that there are times I can shield them a little too.

I am by NO MEANS a success story YET...but; I hope to accomplish that goal around the same time you do.  Our paths seemed to be in sync.  A "clean streak" is not the same as being free.  What I have right now isn't "freedom".  It's like being in a prison yard during free time.  I'm free to roam the yard; but still en-caged, AND going back to my cell seems like just a matter of time.

Anyways; I'm glad you made it through.  We're in the homestretch.  If we can tackle the New Year without incurring any new calamity will have slid into 2014 with only our original issues without gathering a new little collection.  Woooohooo!

Danielle